IB points for UBC?

CL903

HI folks, I am currently at my last year of IBDP and am going to take the IB exams in May. I just want to know how many points (overall) that UBC required for admission to Faculty of Arts. I am currently on the range of 28-32 poins, do I have any chance getting in?

With 28-32, you do stand a chance of getting in. Keep in mind that the Facility of Arts requirement is 3 HL classes, if you are going off the IB diploma to get in (Assuming you are going to the main UBC campus).

There aren't any subject-specific requirements for getting into the Facility of arts at UBC, besdies the mininum score of 24 points, but with those marks you should be able to get in as long as you meet Facility of arts requirements.

Hi wombat123, Science in UBC requires 29 - 33 IB points overall for admission. Check this link: https://you.ubc.ca/ubc/counsellors/averages.ezc It may help.

Do you think that includes the three bonus points?

As it does not mention, I believe it includes; though it is always better to ask the admission office to confirm. Here is the link: http://www.askme.ubc.ca/ Check it out.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey guys, how good do you guys think my chances of getting into U of T, UBC or McGill are with the following grades. These exclude the 3 bonus points and are for a B.A in psychology.

1st year IB

1st term-28

2nd term-30

3rd term-33(exam grade) 31(term grade)

Any thought?

Chances

U of T and UBC - quite likely

Mcgill - definitely not.