Do not discuss exams until 24 hours have passed. More information about the rules here.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

deissi

Math SL Type I IA example

Hey,

I'd be really grateful if someone had a copy of a type I Math SL IA and could upload it here / e-mail it to me. I've just been assigned one and would like to see how people write introductions and form it etc. :D

Thanks!

deissi

There's an HL Type I around. AFAIK SL structure is pretty much the same, just easier. Don't you just answer the questions?

Yes, the questions are the critical part of the IA but introductory and concluding sections are also required.

I you want, I can email a copy of the type 1s that I did. One of them got 13/20 and the other got 19/20, so you'd have a good and a bad example. PM deissi me if you want them.

EDIT: Sorry, thought I should make myself clear (I've been getting requests), I cannot give out my IAs to random people because they have not gone through IBO yet. I trust deissi, so I felt ok sending them to him. When I have finished IB, I will be posting all my IAs on the forum, which everyone will be able to access when they reach VIP status. Until then, you will just have to figure things out on your own. OK?

Hey,

I'd be really grateful if someone had a copy of a type I Math SL IA and could upload it here / e-mail it to me. I've just been assigned one and would like to see how people write introductions and form it etc. :P

Thanks!

deissi

I found out a couple of weeks ago that since I took Math SL too early, on 9th grade, my teacher decided I wouldn't need the IAs I did that year, sooooo he decided to throw them away :P luky me...So my teacher this year told me to just grab any IA and do it, since all the topics are super easy I don't have problems with them. I already did one on malaria in the bloodstream. I don't have the actual IA but if you ever do it and need help I'll be more than glad to help.

Also if you want me to help you with another IA that you have a copy of, just post it up (the questions) and I'll see what I can do to help :D

ezex: Thanks, but I'm finished already :P Was a lot of work writing it though, solving it was easy :D

rongrongl123: Only post your question in one, not several topics. It was irrelevant to this topic anyways, since Tide Modelling is Type II.