What does your name mean on Urban Dictionary?

pumkinns

sooo basically all you should do is go to http://www.urbandictionary.com/ and type in your name, and see what you get.

Choose the first definition :lc:

Sabreen:

A unique woman, usually sensual in nature. Unlike other more common Sabrina or Sabrines. It is highly likely that Sabreens hate Sabrinas and Sabrines because of common mispronunciations and spellings. Synonymous with sensuality and passion.

Damn her name is Sabrina, but I much prefer Sabreen.

Yo, that Sabreen is a sexy M**** f****!'

ohh god :)

• Like 1

haha, i never thought of doing that. here is what i got (copy-pasted):

1. Sweet and downy haired girl, changable, and often misunderstood and complex. A fearful creature as well as highly loyal. She will rule your affection and once you have hers it will be forever.

Samantha:

Usually a name for a person that is a walking Goddess. Gorgeous to the maximum, fun to talk to, easy to befriend with a sexy booty. Often pulls off the innocent act but she gets around.

Ex: Damn, that Samantha is too cute for words.

:) I love this definition

hehehe nicee!!

Alexander:

Usually a very very very goodlooking straight gentleman that has great taste in women. He has a crazy side to him but only shows it infront of true friends. Has great style, is hilarious, amazing, caring, sweet and will make you smile. You will always have a good time with an Alexander, so if you got a friend named Alexander count yourself one of the luckiest people in the world!

Why you smiling like that?

I hung out with Alexander

NO WAY!

Edited by Drake Glau
  • Like 2

Alexander:

Usually a very very very goodlooking straight gentleman that has great taste in women. He has a crazy side to him but only shows it infront of true friends. Has great style, is hilarious, amazing, caring, sweet and will make you smile. You will always have a good time with an Alexander, so if you got a friend named Alexander count yourself one of the luckiest people in the world!

Why you smiling like that?

I hung out with Alexander

NO WAY!

Aww that's so cute! :)

• Like 1

Gabriela

a really beautiful girl with amazing boobs that is really hard to get. if you get her you are a lucky man. often gets mistaken for a bitch but shes the nicest person you will ever meet. chillest girl on earth and if you get to know her you will love her

ha! :)

a young, beautiful, sophisticated woman who is confident in all that she does.

EDIT:

3 years later in 2014...

a bitch who doesnt care about anyone but herself she snd ugly girl who thinks she is prettier then she is and thinks everyone would sleep with her when really no one every will

!!!!

The most amazing guy you will ever meet. He can be sweet and sensitive and overprotective all at once. He fights for what he believes in, and will never back down if he feels that the one he cares for is in danger. He doesn't cuss every other word, in fact he tries not to cuss at all. He may be mistaken for an emo, but really he is just not afraid to share his emotions. He is human unlike what most guys want you to believe. He is a hard worker by nature, but he never has to work very hard to make his girlfriend smile. He loves those people in his heart like there is no tomorrow. He can be spontaneous, but he prefers to ask your preference before doing anything that could possibly be upsetting or taken the wrong way, he is the ultimate man!

haha awesome site!

Danai:

1. it means love one another.

2.Danai is a Thai word and is widely recognized by Thai people as a name, it's original meaning has something to do with the heart, but many people differ on the exact meaning that it has with the heart. The most common suggested meaning is "the joy of my heart".

My name can also be spelled with an "e" instead of an "i" thus:

1. Greek Goddess, also a incredibly hot white female who I now Love

2. a beautiful, sexy, wonderful, kind, careing, lovable, and alltogether awsome girlfriend, who is also a songwriter. Also a very good name to write poetry with, due to the large number of words that it rhymes with. She is also a great muse to James, who loves her very much.

3. Old scottish saying meaning queer sailor.that guy over there is danae. (HAHAHAHAHA)

lol.... well here it goes.... taking that its from urban dictionary it will probably be not that appropiate but.. lol

noun: a very handsome man; a very cute man; a fun loving guy; a genuine ladies

man; a funny guy; a guy with many talents; a guy with an average but satisfying

penis; a guy who can, even when your angry, cheer you up; A sweet guy; a

straight guy; a deep guy; a guy who is amazing in bed; a guy who can be an

******* sometimes; a guy who normally does stupid things; A phenomenal kisser;

adjective: being funny; being sweet; being straight; not being able to

jump high; being stupid; being charming;

verb: running fast; masturbating

slow; jumping low; sweet talking; telling jokes; acting like an ass;

eating; pooping; having sex;

"God, Austin you were so good in bed last

night!"

"Yeah he was really austin to me."

"Woah, look at the boy

austin."

Farwa:

"a girl who to an onlooker's point of view is weird, but once you get to know her. She turns out to be an awesome and really funny friend. She is really driven to succeed, funny, smart, and with her there is never an awkward moment!

she can lighten your mood no matter whats going on.

Guy 1: dude, the new girl is such a farwa!

Guy 2: nahh man, she is the chillest girl i know!, you just gotta get to know her first."

LOL