Sign in to follow this  

Biology EE topic

I've just decided to do the wretched EE in biology and was thinking of doing it on something related to dorsophilia and genetics.. mutations.. breeding capacity whatever..

Would that work out? would it be hard to write so many words on?

Thanks

Not hard to write but it could be hard to actually do the research. You MUST to do an experiment in order to get data and well - unless you go to a very high-tech school, gene mutation might not be the easiest thing XD

My bio teacher said she could order a bunch of dead or alive dorsophilia which are bred to have certain alleles

So i would know exactly what the alleles of their characteristics are, and could have them breed..

I don't know.. counting flies for ur extended essay sounds awesome ! :P

My bio teacher said she could order a bunch of dead or alive dorsophilia which are bred to have certain alleles

So i would know exactly what the alleles of their characteristics are, and could have them breed..

I don't know.. counting flies for ur extended essay sounds awesome ! :P

well if you can make a good experiment which will give you good and accurate data then it should be fine as long as you have a research question with aim, hypothesis and all :P