Sign in to follow this  

Global IB Statistics

Hi everyone!

I'm doing some research and would really like to know the percentage break-down of IB results, particularly (but not only) for the May 2006 session. Does anyone know where I can find what percentage of IB candidates worldwide was able to score 24 pts? 45 pts? 37? etc. ...

The IBO used to send these kinds of statistics to my school, and they always got posted on a bulletin board. But we don't have any up right now and apparently we threw out the 2006 statistics long ago ... To be honest, I'm interested in statistics from any year; they're all useful to me.

... It's a bit of a random question, I know :P but I'd be really grateful for ANY help you can offer.

In any case, good luck on all on your exams! And to those of you who've finished your Mocks - CONGRATS!

Edited by francesca

Oh WOW! You're a hero!!!

Funny thing: I actually looked at that site you mentioned before posting here, but very stupidly clicked on the Nov 2006 Statistics for some reason :P durrrrrr ...

In any case, thank-you so so so so much! You're great! And I do hope you get better soon :D ...

that information goes to your IBC, I doubt you can find it on the net anywhere unless someone's gotten their hands on it and uploaded it.. and it'll usually be the schools rank in the world's average. For example my school was above world average for all the subjects except Art and one other subject I forgot about..

Wow, i would like to one of those statistics hahaha, but looks like ill have to be realistic :P Getting a 40+ is hard enough, i cant imagine how smart the 45's are

Wow, i would like to one of those statistics hahaha, but looks like ill have to be realistic :) Getting a 40+ is hard enough, i cant imagine how smart the 45's are

Nah, 45s are boring!

The really interesting and smart people get between 41-43.. 42 is ideal! :) But I'm a little biased.

Nah, 45s are boring!

The really interesting and smart people get between 41-43.. 42 is ideal! :) But I'm a little biased.

what Big G really mean is that the really interesting and smart people get between 35-43 of course 36 being ideal as it is an even number (and we all know everyone likes even numbers better :) ) then again... I might have a bias as well.... B)