Sign in to follow this  

Internal Assessment au sujet du Japan!

Hey team!

So, I am very fascinated with Japanese history and culture, and I really would like to base my internal assessment around those things! So, one of the topics I'm considering, is an investigation into the conflicting portrayal of Geisha in the book "Memoirs of a Geisha" and, actual accounts from Geisha, and of people involved in the culture at the time...

I'm wondering your guys' opinion!

Yeah, I wasn't sure about that. Our teacher gave us a booklet of four ideas, and one of them was compare an event of history with a fictional account, so I thought maybe.

What about just something like an exploration into the intent of the Geisha profession, and if they truly were what their name suggests, artists?...or how the war led to the americanization of them...?

Edited by spaceisland

My friend is also doing her EE on Geishas based on the book, I don't remember her title but she included things like the real geishas and the ugly misinterpretation that people have of geishas.

I think her EE is based on her A1 subject