How to delete posts and deactivate IBSurvival account?

VanCanucks

I can delete your account if you want. Just reply to this to confirm that you want your account/posts removed from the website.

Please could you delete my account. Thanks.

Are you quite certain you want your account to be deleted? As a VIP Subscriber with exams listed as not until 2012, I thought I'd double check!

Edited by Keel
Quote added

Guest Rachel.C@rego

I can delete your account if you want. Just reply to this to confirm that you want your account/posts removed from the website.

Hi! i would like to have my account deleted please :) thank you

I would like to have my account deleted please. Thank you =]

Edited by Austin Glau
Please avoid posting in all caps

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Raya Aliakbar

may i please have my account removed please? thank you!

Guest Pooj ♫

please delete my account

thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest marblemaze

Hello. please delete my account. thank you

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yungkiiddex

Would you please delete my account as well, please and thank you.

Guest claudia22763

Please could you delete my account. Thanks.

Please delete my account also. Thank you.

I don't want to delete my account, but is it possible to delete certain posts/ threads?

you can delete your own posts by simply clicking the delete button underneath it. you can't delete topics you started, but you can request for a deletion, by pressing the report button on the first post of your thread. state that you wish to delete it and the reason why. the mods will then review your request and do the necessary actions (what they think would be necessary e.g. close it or edit it or delete it).

usually threads with replies don't get deleted, only closed. but if you post and get no reply they may consider deleting that topic.

• Like 1