Sign in to follow this  

History EE topic help

So it's EE season again :P

I'm hoping to do my EE in History, specifically with regards to China's one-child policy. What would be some possible focus questions to explore within that area?

as you know you have to be specific..

so you can write to what extent this policy had negative economic results.. or negative social results..

and of course you have to take some period of time, which will be analysed

Even though the EE was already due, I thought I'd reply to this thread ^^

My subject, specifically, was: The Beliefs, Methods and Causes & Effects of Collaboration under Philippe Pétain’s and Pierre Laval’s Leadership of the Vichy Régime.

Yeah, my EE is in History too.

I don't want to throw you off your topic, but I should probably mention that it'd be a good idea to do your EE on the topic you'll be choosing to sit the exams in. If that's China, then even better. :)

Now, if you're interested, i did mine on German failures of diplomacy as a cause of WW I

Guest andres91

I'm also doing mine in History... on how the economic disagreements between USA and USSR led to the Berlin Blockade.

Sorry guys, but you're getting a bit carried away here with your own topics - feel free to talk about them in the EE topics thread or make an own thread about them.

This thread, however, is about Agneisse's question:

I'm hoping to do my EE in History, specifically with regards to China's one-child policy. What would be some possible focus questions to explore within that area?

So it's EE season again :D

You'll have to talk about historical aspects of the policy - i.e. its impact on history. If you talk about its economical aspects (even the history of the economy), I'm afraid it will still overlap betwen Econ and History. To be honest, this doesn't entirely fit in with history. You'd be better off doing your EE on something distinctively historical.