IB art examination

Guest lina

they're right around the corner! when is the ib art examiner coming to your school? when will you be done with your work? and do you have any tips to give other art students for the examination?

the art examiner is coming to my school end of march, i'm supossed to finish my work in the next 2 weeks!!! and i advise everybody to practice talking about their work!!!

soon we'll only have 5 more ib's left...

good luck guys!

• 3 weeks later...
How does IB art work? Do you have set mediums that you have to have pieces on?

no you don't have set mediums, you can put the peices in the ceiling for all they care...

exam is simple you display your stuff, and go through it with the examiner, then examiner asks some questions... writes some notes... compares to your RWB... and viola you get your ****ty mark that will be downgraded to an even ****tier mark later on :P

• 2 months later...
they're right around the corner! when is the ib art examiner coming to your school? when will you be done with your work? and do you have any tips to give other art students for the examination?

the art examiner is coming to my school end of march, i'm supossed to finish my work in the next 2 weeks!!! and i advise everybody to practice talking about their work!!!

good luck guys!

so how did the art exhibition and stuff go?? any advice for when our examiner is coming =)

• 2 weeks later...

honesly, just be calm. i didn't think it was so bad. practce a few times. set up you display a head of time (i wish that i had done that and not done it in the 30 mins before the examiner showed up). writing down what i wanted to say, and then pratcing it really helped me. it went smoothly. i talked for the whole time, and the only thing he siad when i was done was WOW. i hope it was a good thing.

so how did all of you do?

good luck guys!

Our school loves/hates us and the exam isn't at school. Its at City Hall.