Interview 5: Afterglow

Ruan Chun Xian

All right, people. You've got 2 weeks to ask Afterglow any question you want. :P You can ask more than once but you can't ask more than 20 questions in one post and you have to wait until the interviewee has answered those 20 before asking again.

Remember, the interviewee reserves the right not to answer a question. :D

Interview closes on 20/2/08, after which no more question can be asked but Afterglow can answer any remaining question that is still unanswered.

Afterglow will also get to choose the nominees for next round's interview.

Have fun. :D

PS: I know it's late. I got held up with things. :)

Describe my personality.

Describe your personality.

Why did you do IB?

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

What are you wearing right now?

What is your best subject?

What is your worst subject?

What do you like best about IB Survival?

If you could meet one person from this forum, who would it be?

What is your fave book, film, song?

What motivates you?

What is your personal anti-procrastination method?

What is your fave quote?

:)

A bit late...

aiqbal

Describe my personality.

Ambitious, kind and vibrant. I don't know you that much but that's the impression I get :)

Describe your personality.

Crazy, lazy, ambitious girl who cares and thinks too much about people and things in general.

Why did you do IB?

Because the national programmes here are lame :P But I mean, I want to study abroad as well, be able to specialize myself more in the subjects I like. Not to mention, I love English and anything that is international and multi-cultured.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

Better memory and/or not put things off to much.

What are you wearing right now?

PJs XD

What is your best subject?

Best as in 'favourite' then it is biology. Best as in 'what I do best at' then it is psychology and Swedish.

What is your worst subject?

Math and chemistry.

What do you like best about IB Survival?

Everyone here are able to help and provide with good stuff. I've learnt a lot. Not to mention, very entertaining procrastination method.

If you could meet one person from this forum, who would it be?

You really expect me to choose one, do you?

What is your fave book, film, song?

Book = Harry Potter (JK Rowling), Picture of Dorian Gray (Oscar Wilde), Pride and Prejudice (jane austen), By the River Piedra I sat Down and Wept (Paulo coelho), Pay It Forward (Catherine Ryan Hyde), Oranges are not the only fruit (jeanette winterson) and many more.

Film = Love Actually, LoTR, The Holiday, the Lion King and Dead Poets Society.

Song = Hallelujah by Rufus Wainwright, Konstantine by Something Corporate

What motivates you?

My family and the future.

What is your personal anti-procrastination method?

Heading to the library after school and stay there until they close.

What is your fave quote?

I mean thing is with this quote is that I have so many quotes that I can never pick a favourite.

cixelsyD

If you were to pick a song to audition for American Idol, which song would u pick?

I would NEVER audition for American Idol :P Song umm.....don't know :) If it were a musical audition, it'd be the wizard and I from Wicked but wouldn't sing THAT during an American Idol audition...now get back to work :P

HMSChocolate

Describe yourself in 5 words

Caring, dreamy, ambitious, crazy, lazy

How much time do you spend on the computer each day?

Too much for my own good

If you could pick any profession in the world to be successful in, what profession would that be?

Medicine :)

Edited by Afterglow

Aren't you glad that people have left you alone?

I am sort of because I have barely been able to be online with my mocks being so close and so many internal deadlines (finallllly done with ALL of them :)).

Should I continued with the interviews or should I give it a break for a while?

I'd rather give it a break since I won't be on much now anyway. My mocks starts in about 9 days :P I'll be in the library almost all day. So much to study.

If yes to the above, who would you nominate for the next interview poll (4 people)?

Erm...was that a yes/no question? :) Anyways, I'll nominate deissi, Aboo, cixelsyD and Bandev

Edited by Afterglow

Should I continued with the interviews or should I give it a break for a while?

I'd rather give it a break since I won't be on much now anyway. My mocks starts in about 9 days sad.gif I'll be in the library almost all day. So much to study.

Haha I didn't mean for you in particular. I mention the whole forum as a whole :)

[hopes Elsa doesn't see this post]

If you were to pick a song to audition for American Idol, which song would u pick?

[/Hiding from Elsa the fact that I am procrastinating]

oi! I didn't see this before! since I was banned, you're getting a beating woman!