Spanish ab initio

Pwhdavey

Hello,

Would like to hear about good revision websites for this subject. My "teacher" is at teacher's college for the year and will only be able to teach Spanish once a week in evening sessions (i.e. 7-9 PM). Yes, that's right, once a week - not much in-school teaching, if any. Whether or not that violates IB protocol or my own rights in which my parents entitle hundreds of dollars to the school for me to partake in IB, you tell me?

To the point, please recommend useful/concise revision sites for Spanish ab initio. It's clear a lot of this work will have to be self-conducted.

Just getting ahead of time, staying organised, etc. :) Thanks.

Edited by Pwhdavey

• 2 weeks later...

Um... wow 2 hours a week, that is definitely in breach of the number of hours you are supposed to do (150 hours over the 2 years). Well good luck. Um studying i would get the syllabus which has the minimum words you are expected know. Also maybe a good cd learning thing computer program. If possible go to a spanish speaking country.