How much homework do you do per night?

On average how much homework do you do per night? At boarding school we only get 1-2 hours per night dedicated to study. Just trying to figure how much more time I'm going to need to dedicate outside the study times. I've managed to get through 1 term on 1-2 hours per night. :D But i know that that won't be enough fairly soon.

Edited by IB>Sleep>Social Life

I really don't ever study.

I only stay up really late if i need to do an assignment, then i hammer it out for 6 hours or whatever.

But study? Never :P And i don't believe i've ever studied chem or maths.... or english.... or french.....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Red XII

During 9th and 10th grade (the two years before IB), I averaged around 2 hours per night. During my IB1 year and the first semester of my IB2 year, I averaged around 4 hours per night. During the second semester of my IB2 year, I averaged around 1 hour per night (partially because I did most of it at school the day before it was due - lunch is a great time for homework ;)). Right now, I'm done with classes, so I don't have any homework :).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...