How do you study for tests?

stylusdef

First of all I'm on History SL, I don't think it really matters seeing as how in my school it seems the HL class has much easier tests, even so that I could answer them with my general knowledge and still get a good grade (trust me I have). Anyway what I do is, the day before the test I get home turn on the TV and read fully every single piece of information my teacher gave out in class for the test, no highlighted parts or notes or anything, the full information (about 65-70 pages for each test); after reading through it during commercials of some TV program I'm watching, I repeat the process a second time with a bit more concentration but still watching TV. Finally I re-read everything with no distractions whatsoever and with my full focus on it. Then the day of the test just when you reach school and during breaks comment on the test's subjects with the people from your class.

Last Thursday I recieved a 7.0 (scale of 1 to 7) in a test I used this method. If you think it was luck, let me tell you my average in History is a 6.9, never gotten lower than a 6.8 in a test. ;)

Edited by Ryan Giggs