Your Worst Case Scenario

WhyDidIDoIt

At my school, all the students had laptops.

My Friend's computer crashed the day that all our CAS evidence and our final TOK essay was due. PLUS she had 2 years worth of Theatre Journals on there that we had to use for out final Theatre portfolio....

She managed to get some extensions but it wasn't fun for her.

The year before that, 3 days before her business report was due, someone ran into here and spilled a lemonade on her computer. She lost the report.

Stressful times!!

In grade 10, the hard drive of my computer crashed, destroying with it my history essay which was due in a week. Suffice to say I was not pleased that I had to rewrite my essay (I didn't print it out yet), but luckily I had written out an outline so I was able to use that to rewrite it. Also, thanks to my amazing memory, I was able to remember some phrases.

In grade 11, the EXACT same thing happened to me. Thankfully, I had procrastinated on an english essay and I hadn't started it yet :P lol. Only time that procrastination actually paid off haha.

I hope you've now bought an external hard drive so as to back up all of your files?

:P

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Well, actually the worse thing that my friends and I have lived is the fact of wasting one year of your life with two topics that would become our last IB subjects.

Starting with Business and Management and Computer Science, my IB programme was just fine. However, after one year of work, our school had internal problems and the topics needed to be changed. So now, this year, I am taking History (HL) and Chemistry, and I have only this year to prepare myself for these two new iB's topics :P

Ain't that funny?

Well, actually the worse thing that my friends and I have lived is the fact of wasting one year of your life with two topics that would become our last IB subjects.

Starting with Business and Management and Computer Science, my IB programme was just fine. However, after one year of work, our school had internal problems and the topics needed to be changed. So now, this year, I am taking History (HL) and Chemistry, and I have only this year to prepare myself for these two new iB's topics :P

Ain't that funny?

Geez, I'd be angry. Good luck!

I think my worst case scenario would be either losing my IWB for Visual Arts or completely forgetting everything about Spanish during exam week. I'm not too worried about the others, as I've already experienced enough stress for Biology and English A1 in IB1.

• 1 month later...

nothing super horrible as happened to me yet but this summer we had to fix the computer because it was stupid and broke so we lost everything that was saved on it. But since it was over the middle of the summer and I was procrastinating on my summer assignments I didnt lose any of that just your know old pictures, old projects and old poems and old essays. I try not to dwell that much on it. Now I just save an extra copy of everything i do onto my flashdrive.