A New Course: Language A

dessskris

I suggest considering creating a new forum for Language A and then prefixes for Language A Literature and Language A Literature&Language. I don't know yet what their official names are, but you probably could find that out from the IBO website.

or you could probably change the forum names to "Language A" and "Language B and Ab Initio" and tell in the description that (old) A1 discussions should take place in Language A forum, and (old) A1, B, Ab Initio discussions should take place in the other forum.

another alternative would be keeping both names but mentioning the new official courses names in the description.

or maybe you can come up with better ideas.

don't forget the names of folders in the Links section and Files section too.

am not saying that you have to, but just consider it, because the names are slightly changed.

Hmm I think the best way to go with this right now is to keep Language and Lang&Lit in the same forum as Language A1, since it's still like an A1 language. Right now I don't think there's much demand for a separate forum for these new options. However if that changes in the future, I think that splitting the two is a good idea :)

I think the idea of making prefixes is a good idea for now though, and I think changing the names of the forums is a good idea but IMO we should wait for the 2013 candidates to actully start IB before we make that change.