For anyone who went to one of these Canadian universities...

__inthemaking

...for the life science program at Queen's and University of Toronto; or the health science program at Mcmaster; or the biological & medical science program at University of Western Ontario, how would you rate your experience?

I applied to those 4 programs at those universities and I've been to U of T and Mcmaster already (planning to go to Queen's and UWO during march break). If you know anybody who went to these universities, or if you yourself go there, how do you like it in terms of rez, food, teachers, classes, difficulty of subjects, competitiveness, social atmosphere etc?

• 3 weeks later...

I personally would say McMaster Health Science because I heard its extreamly hard to get in even for IB students. My friend's brother had 40 points and he said there are only 150 students. So pretty much a 1 in 16 chance of getting in and he said a lot of his friends turned down John Hopkins to go to Mac. So yea but I also heard university of toronto and queens are pretty good too.

Hope this Helped

btw- he had a 35 or 40k scholarship

Yeah, Mcmaster only accepts about 160 students each year into its health sci program. But the admission scholarships I saw on their website aren't really that great..$3000 is for 40+ IB points and that's their biggest scholarship.

On the other hand, Queen's has already accepted me and given me a $10000 scholarship. So I'm kind of undecided right now..especially since Mcmaster doesn't offer acceptances until early May, so I'll need to wait till then to see if I even got accepted into their program.