IB Geography HL/SL Notes and Case Studies Swap Thread

EmThree

I have completed comprehensive, 30+ page long note packages which follow every syllabus point for both Topic 6: Oceans and their Coastal Environments and the entire HL extension. I am looking to trade these notes for

- Notes on the entire core, complete with case studies

- Notes on the Rivers option

Anyone interested? I am an anticipated 6 in Geography HL - these are very comprehensive notes, complete with diagrams when needed. I expect your notes to be the same.

My sources are class activities, Planet Geography 5th Edition and the Geography Study Guide by by Nagle and Cooke - I have usually picked out case studies from these and supplemented them with my own research. My notes are very organized and have definitions and syllabus points when needed.

• Like 1

I was about to say I could help with some of it, however I have a different syllabus to you!

To be honest, the most beneficial thing for studying is to write notes for yourself, I find that just reading other's notes doesn't work quite so well!

Sorry I couldn't help :(

I'm doing HL and I've got a summary of the core themes from Planet Geography. A little bit of it is written in very basic shorthand (easy to understand), and I haven't had a chance to look back over it yet as I'm currently summarising my options (Freshwater,Oceans, and Hazards and Disasters). I'd be willing to swap, however I'm not sure if my notes would meet your expectations. PM me if you're interested.

Edited by NR54trailerail

• 4 months later...

I have completed comprehensive, 30+ page long note packages which follow every syllabus point for both Topic 6: Oceans and their Coastal Environments and the entire HL extension. I am looking to trade these notes for

- Notes on the entire core, complete with case studies

- Notes on the Rivers option

Anyone interested? I am an anticipated 6 in Geography HL - these are very comprehensive notes, complete with diagrams when needed. I expect your notes to be the same.

My sources are class activities, Planet Geography 5th Edition and the Geography Study Guide by by Nagle and Cooke - I have usually picked out case studies from these and supplemented them with my own research. My notes are very organized and have definitions and syllabus points when needed.

Any chance you could post your notes? They sound fantastic and you have no idea how apreciative i would be. Havent yet got my case studies in electronic format yet but il send them here when i do.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

http://www.cambridge.org/gb/education/international/subject/project/pricing/isbn/item5743363/?site_locale=en_GB

This book has only recently come out - right at the end of my course which was great ! I found it was quite good for revision and had a number of nice case studies and that kind of thing. There is also a book of the same type for the higher level content I believe. Our school is now buying these as their textbooks, so obviously the teachers think it's the best one they have found !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...