Adopt a Dragon!

MissyMurphy

Studies, show that getting a pet relieves stress! But how about settling for a virtual one? And why not get a cute little dragon egg. This is how it works, you get an egg and put it in your signature or forward the link to make your little dragon grow!!

Here are my own little eggs, click on them and get your own little dragon egg! :P

meKF.gif

ONHO.gif

Edited by MissyMurphy

You enter the cave and see many large dragons scattered about, some with hatchlings, sleeping on piles of gold.

You also see a pile of scrolls on the ground. If you'd like, you can take one to record your travels on, or if you already have one, you can get yours.

A scroll labeled "Forum" also catches your eye.

You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found. Perhaps there will be some later?

Huh?

• 2 years later...

lol,

it's simple, whenever you click on the picture of the dragon, that specific dragon grows. first it's an egg, and then it grows into a dragon and so forth...

also, you can raise your own dragon by following the link provided in the first post. in the beginning you'll just have an egg. so to make it grow into a dragon, you have to give people your link. when people visit the link you gave them, your dragon will grow. So putting the dragon picture as a signature is a way of luring people into clicking the dragon picture so that your actual dragon grows.

got it?

it's like a game. if you like to be a mom or a dad for sometime, then go for it.

i've played it before, but eventually i got bored and quit ;P