Sign in to follow this  

May 08ers, how much revision do you actually get done?

Time's coming close, about 2 months left. I personally can't be bothered with revision, and I'm only still doing only homework on the weekends. I expect to start revising on the 15th of March, when we have our Easter break for 2 weeks. And then official school revision will start.

How much revision are you getting done?

Yeah, I haven't done any either. I've finished all the paper IAs and now just have 4 orals, with one a week until the end of March. But I plan to start revising during March break, starting with history and chemistry, but physics revisions will start in class at the beginning of March, cuz we have our last test on monday (on atomic and nuclear physics - I love being able to say I've studied nuclear, atomic, quantum, and astrophysics :) )

(on atomic and nuclear physics - I love being able to say I've studied nuclear, atomic, quantum, and astrophysics :) )

Haha, yes. I feel good being able to say that I've studied Nuclear and Quantum Physics

If revision means studying for IB exams in May, then I plan to start about March 13th. That is the day after my TOK Internal Assessment, and after that I'm done with all IB assignments besides the tests in May.

I started with exam revision long ago but the real serious exam revision, I started two weeks ago. I am planning now a study plan and etc :P

At my school, we get sort of about 8 weeks revision. We finish everything (IA, core, options and etc) before Mocks which are usually during February and then once the 2-weeks mocks are over, it's revision. Most teacher have revision schedules/classes and it's just to keep revising for the exams.

In chemistry though we are behind since we will start the last option after mocks. Nevertheless, no one is pleased about this.