What do you do Friday nights?

tvd7

At the beginning of my IB career i went out clubbing/partying Fridays and wanted to make it my special day

Now I take martial arts courses for 1.5 hours til 20 pm and then i make my way home (it takes 1.5 hours to get home with public transport - i live far away)

Then I just chill and/or watch movies

And i hate it! I want my Party Fridays back! I am going to have them back once IB is over for sure. University cannot be harder than IB; least not harder than the first year

lucky.. can't go clubing here for another month....

ur 1sy two years will be easier... ur junior yea it should be harder.... but the difficulty will increase.

I'm from Canada. Sometimes I go to parties, or movies and dinner. Other times I go shopping with friends right after school or we have a girls day out just chatting and catching up in a coffee shop.

Usually I stay home and relax though, because I'm always too tired on Friday nights to go out unless there's something big planned in advance. I watch tv, do some random stuff, and I always end my Friday nights with a hour-long phone call with my boyfriend before bed.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Sualteza
I'm wondering what IB students outside of Geneva do on their Friday nights. Would be cool to get some cultural diversity here! Just post where you're from and what you do please!

I'm originally from Guadalajara, jalisco , Mexico, but migrted to the US at an early age. On friday nights i like to go out with my freinds and go to the movies or sometimes go to someones house and play poker or just take. What do IB students in Geneva do on friday nights?

I'm in DK (Denmark) and I do one of two things on Fridays.

If there's a Fredagscafe at school (Friday's Cafe) at 15.00 I go there and drink a bunch with my friends and blow off some steam until 17.00 when it ends.

Otherwise, when I'm off at 15.00 I go straight to the store and buy a six pack, and drink all the way home (it takes me an hour to take public transit to get home) then I go buy pizza and more beer. I go home and watch all of the tv-shows that I started downloading before I left for school that morning, all the while enjoying my pizza and/or kebab and some cold brews.

That is how I reward myself for working my ass off all week. Sometimes I bring my gf with me, but she knows how important my 'Friday routine' is for my sanity and mental health :P .