any good hints for the SL business and management test?

Oh hey keertana. I'm pretty sure I was sitting next to you at the picnic table before paper 1 today. I'm a little worried about paper 2. Help?

hahahaha is this hannah or lauren? or neither? lol weird. yeah... i'm so lost. i figured i should just study everything, but there's too much to study.

• 3 months later...

i'm taking the SL business and management test tomorrow and I want to know if anyone has any good studying hints or pieces of advice?

thank you!

Hey there, I also take SL business and management.

Some strategies I use during tests is that first, I read the questions and highlight the command words such as define, evaluate, and then I highlight what I have to define, evaluate etc. After that I begin to read the case study.

Normally, a good way to answer any question is to first always define the business concept in the question, even if the question doesn't say to define the word. Second, you should constantly be using the case studies and support your argument, explanation with examples from the case study. I have lost a lot of marks for not doing this.

Don't stress too much, and keep your eye on the clock. Normally you want to be spending more time on the questions with greater marks.

This advice might have been too late :( but just my suggestions.

Good luck for future tests.

wow just noticed, this post was from May. I apologize if this is a necro, I did not see the date.

Edited by KiMHarry94

• 2 months later...