Spanish B SL Paper 1+2 (TZ0)

adletaY

How do you all feel it went?

Paper 1:

I felt that texts A and B weren't too difficult, but I know I got the true/false one about the penguins wrong.

The text C stuff was much harder for me, I'm pretty sure I got the matching ones wrong and the last question about the overall purpose.

Section B wasn't too hard because text D was fairly easy to understand, I just think my tone was off because I didn't talk about my own experiences as much as I should have. I hope I included all the points though.

Paper 2:

Not bad prompts at all, I chose question 4, the email to friends about forming a music group, the question that most of my friends also selected.

How do you all feel it went?

Paper 1:

I felt that texts A and B weren't too difficult, but I know I got the true/false one about the penguins wrong.

The text C stuff was much harder for me, I'm pretty sure I got the matching ones wrong and the last question about the overall purpose.

Section B wasn't too hard because text D was fairly easy to understand, I just think my tone was off because I didn't talk about my own experiences as much as I should have. I hope I included all the points though.

Paper 2:

Not bad prompts at all, I chose question 4, the email to friends about forming a music group, the question that most of my friends also selected.

I didn't think it was that bad. I think I got the first question wrong though. The texting article was a little hard, but the rest were fine. I liked the prompts for Paper 2, most of my friends chose question 2, but I chose question 3.

Guest Chance

I thought the paper 1 was very easy, my only tiff was with the text D, because it asked you to talk about the positive experiences based off a text that talked about both pos. and neg., so it was hard to pick a lot of points out, I thought. I picked the CAS project one for paper 2. I think I rambled a little (I wrote 400+ words) but I supposed that's better than being under the word limit.

Edited by Chance

I thought the paper 1 was very easy, my only tiff was with the text D, because it asked you to talk about the positive experiences based off a text that talked about both pos. and neg., so it was hard to pick a lot of points out, I thought. I picked the CAS project one for paper 2. I think I rambled a little (I wrote 400+ words) but I supposed that's better than being under the word limit.

How many pages does it take to get to 250 words? I wrote on the front and back of page 1 and 3/4 on the front of page 2 but I didn't have time to do a word count.

How many pages does it take to get to 250 words? I wrote on the front and back of page 1 and 3/4 on the front of page 2 but I didn't have time to do a word count.

I wrote about 10 words per line, and took up 35 lines so I had about 350 words, which was 1 and 3/4 pages, so I think you probably wrote about the same. The thing is, it took me about 45min to do that, spent 20 more revising, then I left early. I could have written a far greater amount, but my tutor said that it I shouldn't go over 350 words.

• 1 month later...

Can someone remind me what the Texts in Paper 1 were talking about? I'm the only one I know that chose Option 3(School business program), most of the people I know did Option 2(CAS project).

That is true for my school, as well. Most people did Option 2, mostly because we all already had experience in having to explain CAS to the incoming IB class, just in English. However, I chose option 4, the band one where you email your friends, asking to participate. I regretted choosing it after I wrote the intro, because I realized I didn't know too many music-related words, just the basics instruments and letras.

Paper 1 topics, from my gathering, were:

• A - Wheat, or some food-related industry
  • B - A traveler
  • C - Texting
  • D - You've moved to a new city; writing a letter to someone else who is considering leaving their hometown to attend college as well