German B SL May 2011

subbra

Finally other German B SL students! I thought Paper 1 was quite tricky and difficult. The texts took me forever to read and understand. I thought Text A was tricky in some parts of the questions such as choosing which sleigh goes with which person. I thought the hardest text and questions were about Text C. I knew the guy they were talking about as I saw him on a German film that I had watched called 'Lola Rennt'. I had to make educated guesses. And as for Text D what did they actually want us to write about? My German is not that great but it did say write about the solutions to the environmental problems, correct? I thought paper 2 was quite good. I picked question 1 as it was the only question I understood and could include all the stuff I learned. It was a really random story, but as long as it includes all the stuff you're supposed to include like the tenses, conjugations, modal verbs and so on its ok.