Which University Offer the Career of International Relations

Chipmunks

All of the Ivy League schools have great programs for International Relations but if those are out of the question for you then there's also:

University of Chicago (Illinois)

University of California - San Diego

University of California - Berkeley

Tufts

Georgetown

All of these schools listed are located in the United States and they are all great schools

Hope this helps and good luck!

I would specifically look at Berkeley, Harvard, Columbia, Yale for IR in the States, though I'm not sure about some of the other Ivy League schools. For Canada, you'll want to look at McGill, UoT, or Carleton (all are prestigious, and each has their unique atmosphere.)

Could also consider Europe, like Science Po.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Soiboist

John Hopkins is one of the most famous universities for international relations in the US. For the UK St Andrews is known to be very good. However in the UK I have gotten the impression that most of the tier one universities don't offer such specific undergraduate courses, but rather you could choose to study Politics or similar as undergraduate course first, and then go into a more specific field such as international relations.