German B HL Paper 1 and 2 TZ2

slizzie

How did everyone find German HL? I found it incredibly difficult in paper one. There were no grammatic questions using small words which I studied for loads. :( I don't think I wrote enough for paper 2... I think I was about 40 words under, how much do you think I'll get penalised?!

How did everyone find German HL? I found it incredibly difficult in paper one. There were no grammatic questions using small words which I studied for loads. :( I don't think I wrote enough for paper 2... I think I was about 40 words under, how much do you think I'll get penalised?!

Finally someone who does German! Although unfortunately you are at a level higher than I am. But from what I've heard from my German friends who did IB German B HL, they told me Paper 1 was quite tricky and difficult for them and they had some weird text about some carrot something or some store owner who donates part of his profits to charity or something. I don't know about Paper 2 word limit, but I think you may well be docked points, because it clearly stated in my paper at least that you must write at minimum 250 words (for SL). Isn't your word limit like 500 though? I honestly think its quite sad that very few people take the German exam, so there is no one to talk to about it.