French Oral tomorrow - What questions can I expect?

I'm doing an oral examination for French tomorrow and I've decided to talk about racism in France, especially in Sports and such. What questions can I expect from my teacher other than:

What do you think about it?

What can be done about it?

How could you change it?

etc.

My article was this: http://www.sudouest.fr/2011/05/06/une-polemique-black-blanc-beur-390780-10.php

Basicly the context is that even a member of racially diverse French team is been accused of racism.

Also, what general questions can I expect?

Umm, you don't HAVE to use idioms. I would definitely be ready for more than just subjunctive...what if he/she asks about what you plan to do over the summer? That's future. What if they ask about a hobby you like to? That could be imperfect.

Know the tenses well. You can avoid the irregular verbs if you like, but they will help. Also, fluency does not equal speed, it equals coherency. If you speak 1 word be second, or even slower, but it's all 100% grammar error free it's still fluent.

If you're really comfortable you can throw in the special cases for the tenses. Subjunctive used with ne penser pas for example. Or using imperfect for the weather. Or saying something besides "il faut que", use "il est necessaire que" or "je suis triste que", they both use subjunctive in the 2nd clause as well.