IB Musical

AGBellamy

Not sure where to put this, but since it's a fun little game I thought you lot might like to have a go. The aim is to come up with the most random 'musical' about the IB. Songs can be parodies you've made/found, or random things you come up with and you can write random scenes. You can do one or both if you want to. Songs can be as long as you like, but scenes are limited to a couple of lines.

I'll start it to give you an idea:

An IB world school has just exploded because the HL Chem students have been sleeping in class. White foam is covering the teachers and students as they gather in the playground. The chemistry teachers are yelling at the students, while the Math. Studies students try to dry their calculators.

Ok, so ab initio language groups sing, everybody in the language they can (or can't), and suddenly a terrifying Math Teacher appears from beneath the ground (probably straight from hell, but who knows....). All the students get quiet in a moment.

And the teacher says (with a diabolic voice): "Well, my dear pupils, math really isn't as hard as it seems. Just look at something as easy, and friendly as..... SUBTRACTION!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wHDn8LDks8

(I'll keep to Tom Lehrer :D)

• 3 weeks later...