Access to IB final results.

Your IBC gets the results a day before you guys do. When you access it, you can only see the final grade, i.e 6 in english..7 in bio..etc. Your teacher will know all your grades yes. Also, you can ask your IBC to send you a document with the grade break down, in other words what you got on each paper, and for IAs, the given mark and the moderated mark.

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but tried to cover everything.

• Like 1

Should add that the breakdown of scores isn't released until a while after the main marks have been released, and even then it's not given to you but to your IBC, so all you'll see to begin with on the day is your overall score. Also you don't get the breakdown unless you specifically ask for it from your IBC (generally)! It's worth waiting for the breakdown if you're considering remarks/re-sits to see where the problems were and by how much.

AAAAND if you want to know your grades a day in advance, harass your IBC/the person who's going to be in charge of it :P

My school rang me up and gave them to me a day early (unexpectedly!) which spared me at least one day of agonised waiting to see if I'd got into University.