Dropping out of IB

Guest Parshant DaVinci

Guest Parshant DaVinci

thanks for all uor help guys!

i had a talk with my IB coordinator

To my surprise, she told me many things.

She told me to believe in myself and pursue my dreams.

Also that, not all IB students do well in university. it's just an Internation Program aimed at people who wanna usually go to universities around the world.

She also told me that alot of what academic courses teach you is more then what IB teaches you.

So, what I've come up from MY opinion is that it's a 50-50 chance.

The same goal (to get to university) but 2 pathways.

one pathway is a fresh start, better school, better course selections, better damn teachers -_-

but on the other hand, IB has all my friends I made, memories I've cherished, and expectations I've been gathering for 2 years now.

But nothing comes without a sacrifice. So, i've decided to go to a regular school.

I know i'll miss my friends, guess i'll see them in University XD

P.S. thanks for all your tremendous help guys! without your comments, i wouldn't have been able to say a word to my coordinator.

Also, I wanna share this quote with you.

"To Travel is better than to Arrive" < powerful quote! :o

at first i didn't quite understand...

but if u relate it to highschool, u get that it's not all about getting to your destination, in which my case is University.

It's about travelling, making memories that you'll cherish lifelong, making friends that you'll never forget, having a good time, but also learning for YOUR self, not the sake of your parents, or your friends

I'm glad we were of some help. Good luck in your new school. From your posts you seem to be a smart person and one who takes an educated decision - I'm sure you'll get where you want to no matter what path you choose :).

i hope so too XD