Need help in Geography HL

Rigel

Hey IBS, here's the problem:

My Geography teacher is really good, but she doesn't help us with the case studies...

I got the study guide, the theory is alright, but i need serious help finding examples/case studies!

Thank you!

• 1 month later...

Google is your friend :) Seriously. Some case studies are harder to find, but often magazines like national geographics (I think that's an NZ one...) Have corresponding websites that have bucketloads of information :) Just be specific when you google, eg if you want something to do with the antinatalist policy - search something like antinatalist policy implementation, or whatever it is that you want a case study for.

CIA world fact book is very good for general statistics of a country at your fingertips :)

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/rankorderguide.html

Do you have a textbook like Planet Geography? It has a lot of good case studies although they will fill so many exams over the world =O

There are a lot of sites that are specifically geography based as well, although sometimes they aren't too info filled they still give you the names of places you can use for case studies. If you can't access them, talk to your teacher about getting a subscription for your class, eg places like www.geographyalltheway.com is one our school has got for us.