Any May 2011 IBers still checking IBSurvival?

n0urhan

It's strange but I keep finding myself here on IBS and on many other IB pages and wesbites that I always checked regularly during my IB-times. And it's not just that....

Yesterday, I grabed a piece of paper, started writing down physics rules, tried to recall all the topics and subtopics and then wrote down a few equations & integrated them :D I felt reliefed afterwards when I figured I still remembered some stuff hahaha. Sometimes, I feel like solving a past paper and I am still obssessing over some of the mistakes I did in the exams!!

Am I weird? :rolleyes:

Will IB just haunt me forver?

It might be partially because I am also thinking about my grade and the results...

Anyone else sharing the same 'problems'? :)

haha, I´m a november 2010 candidate and still check the site several times. I loved IB and try to recall every moment of it. It was a great experience, not only the studying part, but I lived it to the fullest and now I sometimes want to go back in time. I don´t solve equations or integrate (no way!) but I sometimes read my old textbooks such as history or others and I find it fun to revive the past.

I believe its great to recall the past, but not in excess as we have to move on with our lives and find new exciting moments in our lives such as university and the fact of graduating and starting a new life with new people. I sometimes get too melancholic and don´t focus on the present and want to go over IB again, but that´s just not right, I had my share of IB and now I´m having my share of university.

Btw it´s cool that you still check IBS, there are even May 2009 IB ers that still log in.

Edited by bigbangfan

I visit IBS everyday despite having holiday for over 2 weeks now. It's nice to remind myself how I did things about which people still ask. And the feeling that I don't have to do it anymore is even better :D

It's really strange that after the IB it's difficult to stop studying. Now that I have holidays, I started to teach myself discreete maths :D (I didn't have this option in IB and found it interesting now...) It the first time in my life that I really enjoy maths!

• Like 1