Minimum participants in G4 project?

Grassroot

I am currently a junior (DP1) student. My classmates and I had a plan for G4 projects in physics and chemistry. But several of my classmates left school during the year. We had a group of 7 at the beginning of the year, but now there are only 3 remain(could be even worth). I wonder if there is a minimum number of student restriction or etc. If not, how should we divide our work (1 physics, 1 chemistry and 1 studying both).

Thanks

Hey, in my school group 4 projects were done in groups of 3 students or max 4 students :yes: , which were assigned by teachers. So don't worry about it, it's not a problem. The groups generally had all three sciences represented in them, although I did mine with two biology only students, while I'm a chem and physics students. In fact, I think it's better to do it in a small group than a group with 5 or more people, because then everyone can't have equal input and it might show in the assessment. It might also depend on your schools policy on the matter?

In my Group 4 group there were five of us, and most groups had either five or six members. We did the experiment together, and our group divided up the different aspects of the presentation aspect: I did the poster, one person typed up what we were trying to investigate and it's significance, one person did the background research, another did the procedure/materials lists/variables, and the last person did our conclusion. I liked how we could divide it up, but some of us had to do more work since one of our group members was...let's just say very lazy and forgetful. I wouldn't worry about being in a small group of three students because then everyone can contribute more. In fact, I would have liked a smaller group. But that's just me.

Like ocfx said, you should ask your school and see if there is a policy on how many students are in each group.