CAS Evaluation/Reflection essay (NEED HELP!)

Hi guys, I have a slight problem with my CAS, I did all the hours and stayed on track with posting all my reflections on ManageBac but I'm facing one problem, I need to hand in my evaluation or reflection essay for my activities before next week and I never did it before :(

Our CAS coordinator gave us a sheet that may help us in writing the evaluations but honestly it was so vague.

So can someone please show me an example of a CAS reflection essay?

Edited by Eddie M

There's no fixed style for the essay. You should try to address the following points (where relevant) for each activity. Things in italics are things you really should try to put in, even if you can't really think of much. For some of them it's hard (I often wonder how going jogging helped other people) but think of something! Even if it was just 'inspiring others' or some random crap like that, you need to definitely show personal growth and helping others.

- how you found it

- any qualities it made you realise in yourself (think of something)

- ways you found it easy

- ways you found it hard

- things that challenged you

- ways in which it helped others

- what you've learned from it that you can take away and apply elsewhere

- anything else that sounds CAS-ish

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

There's no fixed style for the essay. You should try to address the following points (where relevant) for each activity. Things in italics are things you really should try to put in, even if you can't really think of much. For some of them it's hard (I often wonder how going jogging helped other people) but think of something! Even if it was just 'inspiring others' or some random crap like that, you need to definitely show personal growth and helping others.

- how you found it

- any qualities it made you realise in yourself (think of something)

- ways you found it easy

- ways you found it hard

- things that challenged you

- ways in which it helped others

- what you've learned from it that you can take away and apply elsewhere

- anything else that sounds CAS-ish

I don't think you have to fulfill every learning outcome for each activity. I think as long as you have them all covered in your portfolio as whole, you're fine.

• Like 1