Sign in to follow this  

New Environmental Systems & Soc Notes were just added!

Thanks alot for those notes, i am taking ESS but am strugling because of a bad teacher, Do you know where i can get any past papers,marking schemes, and revision notes? i really think i will have to basically self teach myself in this subject at home so will need as many resources as possible. Do you know of a good study guide? Anyways hope youre doing better than me in ESS and thanks :)

Guest aastha

Thanks alot for those notes, i am taking ESS but am strugling because of a bad teacher, Do you know where i can get any past papers,marking schemes, and revision notes? i really think i will have to basically self teach myself in this subject at home so will need as many resources as possible. Do you know of a good study guide? Anyways hope youre doing better than me in ESS and thanks smile.gif

I swear to god, i have teacher equivalent to a no teacher... try **************************** for past papers

Edited by Mahuta ♥
We do not allow past paper link sharing. :)

Sorry for bumping this thread, but if anyone has problems remembering some aspects of ESS, there is this:

The lyrics read by the newsreader explain the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics, which was in the Syllabus notes! It'll certainly help me when I start ESS!