Football Discussion

Guest 1529

looool ....it doesnt matter which position you play, you can ALWAYS have fun with

and will use tricks ;)

like if i have the ball and am dodging, I'd need to pull some tricks :)

yeaaah! ZIDANE ...man, O.O one of the MOST AWESOMEST PEOPLE aliive :sadnod: its truee, sorry haters

:yes::D

Edited by Mahuta ♥
Avan! No more text speak please!

It was obvious that from the moment Zidane got out, there was a huge fall in the quality of their football. But I've been seeing and what even had a higher impact was the fact that Henry wasn't playing well anymore and they've got no good striker right now that can do what Henry did. Benzema is good but he's far from Henry and Henry's quality as a striker.

Well, technically Benzema is given tons of opportunity, only thing is he tends to and wants to stick with his own club. Much appreciated but still i think he should really accept Wengers offer ;)

would do more good than harm to him :rolleyes:

I like better the way Mourinho recovered him so I'd also stick to Real. Mourinho had the challenge to bring him back from crap and make him the player he was in Lyon. He still needs to improve but he's going on the right path :)

From what I've seen, Nasri is a machine! :o Still, I like Bale and Di Maria better ^^

• 4 weeks later...

Devastated at this Copa America result.. How do the Brazilians miss four penalty kicks in a row? It's this young generation I tell you.. The Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos generation would never have produced such an upset.. :(

Guest westfallc

I went to a Barcelona you camp and they taught me to play the 'right way' per se. What I mean is, barca rely on technique and skill rather than using brute strength which is a staple in the english game. That is why I admire the way barca and arsenal play. The two most attacking football clubs are also the most exciting to watch.

• Like 1

Guest westfallc

Ronaldo is the best player in the world. Barcelona make messi and xavi look better than what they actually are. Was messi the best player in the world at the copa america? No! Far from it to be honest.

Guest Apolo

First of all, it's awesome to see this topic revived :D

but if you have read the posts before, you'll notice that I'm totally ANTI-BARÇA!!! and yes, I can shut you all up if you start discussing with me (it's pretty much pointless to argue with me lol), that's how intrinsic my hatred is... Thus, you can say that you like Barça, no worries but if you say anything related to Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Guardiola or that Barça is the best team, you better shut up XD that discussion has already been done :)

Now, let's talk about Copa America! Yuppp, VERY DISAPPOINTING! Argentina has a brilliant team!!! - each player is a star! while Brazil has always had their football element but somehow, this time they failed... I personally, think that it's both coaches fault. I mean, who the hell puts Dani Alves playing instead of Maicon?!!! o.O that was the most noticeable mistake for me but there are more player choice mistakes. However, with Argentina, they didn't and haven't found the right style to play. They want to make Argentina a Barcelona n.2 which is just ridiculous...

please, do share your opinion ;)

First of all, it's awesome to see this topic revived :D

but if you have read the posts before, you'll notice that I'm totally ANTI-BARÇA!!! and yes, I can shut you all up if you start discussing with me (it's pretty much pointless to argue with me lol), that's how intrinsic my hatred is... Thus, you can say that you like Barça, no worries but if you say anything related to Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Guardiola or that Barça is the best team, you better shut up XD that discussion has already been done :)

Now, let's talk about Copa America! Yuppp, VERY DISAPPOINTING! Argentina has a brilliant team!!! - each player is a star! while Brazil has always had their football element but somehow, this time they failed... I personally, think that it's both coaches fault. I mean, who the hell puts Dani Alves playing instead of Maicon?!!! o.O that was the most noticeable mistake for me but there are more player choice mistakes. However, with Argentina, they didn't and haven't found the right style to play. They want to make Argentina a Barcelona n.2 which is just ridiculous...

please, do share your opinion ;)

Heh Peru ftW!!!!!! Peru for the cup!!!

Guest Apolo

I myself, am supporting Uruguay, don't ask me why lol I just like the team and the way they play... it's a very direct style of playing ^^

And @realmnain, don't say that it's the best with no more clarification. It is subjective and support your idea, please. Only that way you can promote debate :)