Tips on the following HL research question for IA

i have approached a company that is launching a new product range...they told me they are stuck in the promotion...dont know what would be better..

i therefore thought to research

what is the most cost effective promotional mix for company's new product range?

what do you think of that...is it a good research question?how would you change it to make it more forward looking..?

If you want to focus your IA on the "cost effective" point of view, then you need to be able to obtain lots of quantitative data about the business and the market. I would suggest maybe focusing on the general "most effective" approach, as that way you can analyse both quantitative and qualitative data, which will give you a broader spectrum to analyse concisely.

Well you need to have a wide array of data, so it would just allow you to analyse the business a bit better I think. I have attached a link to an example IA from the support material that I think is quite similar to the direction that you are taking. I believe that it scored quite highly.

Download Example: http://cl.ly/7Xb2

Well you need to have a wide array of data, so it would just allow you to analyse the business a bit better I think. I have attached a link to an example IA from the support material that I think is quite similar to the direction that you are taking. I believe that it scored quite highly.

Download Example: http://cl.ly/7Xb2

thanks a lot man indeed...much of help...so how would you re word maybe my question?