Favorite Music

Soppy

Ok, I listen to music mostly to stay awake when doing homework and was wondering what everyone else listens to. Not necessarily just when doing homework but whenever. I personally like The Foo Fighters, Linkin Park, some rap, RHCP, and just about anything else other than screamo and most country.

I listen to kind of a large range of music styles. Normally, I like 60s and 70s rock like Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Boston. But i'm also into rap like dr. dre and lil wayne, metal like children of bodom.

And living in europe, i'm a fan of house and hardstyle and other kinds of techno

I like mostly metal. But I also listen to other kinds of music, such as rock, blues, pop (rather rarely though) and house (this goes to the party music category). My favourite bands would probably be Stam1na, Mokoma, Children of Bodom, Soilwork, In Flames, Norther etc.

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm, well the music I listen to is a bit random, and there are too many bands to list. But, I do love songs from the Phantom of the Opera, musicals, Spanish songs (Camila and Juanes!!!), classics like the Beatles and ACDC, new stuff by Timbaland, random Ashley Tisdale and Sara Bareilles-like songs, Disney songs, regaetton, Rihanna and all dancing music, songs that you can tango to, bands like Maroon 5, '90s songs, Korean music, instrumental songs, anything with the electric didgeridoo, classical music...and pretty much anything else you can think of. :D

I like indie music. You might be thinking "Indie, that is so vague." Exactly. That is why it is my favourite genre, I have a very eclectic taste in music, from new age to nu rave to new wave, folk to electonica, I love it all. An example of this wide range is my two favourite bands at the moment Klaxons and New Buffalo.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...