English Football

James Hart

There is a football debating one already that seems to focus mainly on Spanish football which is brilliant and I thought why not create one predominately for English football. Premiership down to whatever league you want Conference North, South and beyond. Fire away. I will start us off. What are people's views on the managerial sackings at the moment? And the appointments of Allardyce at West Ham and Steve McClaren at Nottingham Forest? ...

There is a football debating one already that seems to focus mainly on Spanish football which is brilliant and I thought why not create one predominately for English football. Premiership down to whatever league you want Conference North, South and beyond. Fire away. I will start us off. What are people's views on the managerial sackings at the moment? And the appointments of Allardyce at West Ham and Steve McClaren at Nottingham Forest? ...

Well, you can do this same question in that other topic lol the thing is that we're talking about spanish football because it's the one which is the most "controversial" right now ;) but that's up to you :) I frankly, only know about the Premier

I don't watch English football, but if I were to choose a team, it would definitely be Arsenal. I like the style they play with.

Because it's similar to Barça... -.- always the same monotonic style hahahahahha :P

My favourite Premier team is Man Utd :D no, long before Ronaldo ;)

I don't watch English football, but if I were to choose a team, it would definitely be Arsenal. I like the style they play with.

yup ARSENAL simply the best they have just gotta start winning something man utd are lucky to win anything

Yeah arsenal have a nice style of play. Sadly they haven't won much recently.

yea i think in the premeir league they ply the best football to bad they havent won much......if only they could go bck to the days of HENRY !! that guy owned football best striker ever in the EPL

AH well england need a new manager only Harry Redknapp can save them now....i'm i die hard Arseanl and Netherlands fan....those are my 2 favourite teams arsenal is gonna win something big next season Barca will continue to dominate :( but it will all end soon thats my prediction after 3 seasons Real will be top dog again.....as for Man united they can win trophies....nothing else....will they continue doing that? with their current squad not next season

• 4 months later...