Need a world lit topic

Stanley

Hi everyone, just going a bit crazy here. I Just remembered I need to give in the conspect and topic of my WL for Polish A1 SL. I've been so busy organising MUN and doing IAs that I didn't even read the books and I'm wondering if any of you guys would have an idea for a topic. The books I was supposed to read were : Hamlet, Crime and Punishment and the unbearable lightness of being.

Thanks in advance for all the help

Hi everyone, just going a bit crazy here. I Just remembered I need to give in the conspect and topic of my WL for Polish A1 SL. I've been so busy organising MUN and doing IAs that I didn't even read the books and I'm wondering if any of you guys would have an idea for a topic. The books I was supposed to read were : Hamlet, Crime and Punishment and the unbearable lightness of being.

Thanks in advance for all the help

Adding more assistance to Summer's...read the books...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Wait, Hamlet is a World Literature Text?

A World Lit text is any text that was originally written in a language other than the class you are taking. For for A1 English Hamlet is not a WL text but for A1 Spanish (translated into spanish of course) it would be.

Edited by Drake Glau
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

soo..if my fat teacher says i cant...shes a lying bitc..?

hmmm try to ask again? maybe she was thinking about paper 2... in WL the genre doesn't matter. even my teacher suggested us to compare a play we studied with a novel we studied because they're similar and there are lots of things to compare. maybe it was your topic that your teacher doesn't allow because something is wrong with it? try asking again.