Self Assessment on Presentation VS Real Marks

puddingmilk

I just did my TOK Presentation, and I think I did pretty good as my friends said I covered a lot in the criteria (and I do believe their words haha), though I wouldn't give myself a 20/20 of course. I'd give myself 17 or 18, but I don't know which because one is A one is B, but I'm scared that giving myself 18 would make me look too demanding..

Just wondering, did you guys give yourselves HIGHER than you then achieved for your final moderated grade (or grade given by TOK teacher), because you hope that shows them that you worked hard, or did you give yourself a bit lower than you deserve so that you'd look more modest?

And I'm also curious to see the difference between your self-given marks and the real marks given. Was anyone shocked by it?

I just did my TOK Presentation, and I think I did pretty good as my friends said I covered a lot in the criteria (and I do believe their words haha), though I wouldn't give myself a 20/20 of course. I'd give myself 17 or 18, but I don't know which because one is A one is B, but I'm scared that giving myself 18 would make me look too demanding..

Just wondering, did you guys give yourselves HIGHER than you then achieved for your final moderated grade (or grade given by TOK teacher), because you hope that shows them that you worked hard, or did you give yourself a bit lower than you deserve so that you'd look more modest?

And I'm also curious to see the difference between your self-given marks and the real marks given. Was anyone shocked by it?

A friend and I did ours together, and we predicted ourselves 17/18, and ended up getting 14. We were a bit disappointed, and I'm really just a bit worried now that I won't be able to get a good grade overall for ToK with a C in the presentation.