Tumblr

IBgurl

11 members have voted

1. 1. Is this tumblr site fun or useful?

My friend just started a tumblr a couple of days ago. She just finished the IB, and she's taking a gap year to figure out what she wants to do with her life. You should check it out if you want another view on the IB, and what the future might bring.

It's called "Molding the Future" and can be found at www.frighteningfuture.tumblr.com

Let us know if you like it! :)

A few clarifications. This was posted in the wrong Forum. GIBD is for IB specfic discussions. This is a topic about life AFTER IB which is not necessarily, or in any way actually, related to the IB.

Otherwise, we don't allow advertising on the site, but because you have no financial gains posting this I'm guessing you only want a bit of traffic from some strangers on your site. Which is fine. Make sure you link back to this thread otherwise... well that's not very nice of you to leave us behind like that!

Best of luck to your friend.

I'm going to go see what the XYZ is a tumblr! it is apparently the shiznit in the US, or so I hear.

A few clarifications. This was posted in the wrong Forum. GIBD is for IB specfic discussions. This is a topic about life AFTER IB which is not necessarily, or in any way actually, related to the IB.

Otherwise, we don't allow advertising on the site, but because you have no financial gains posting this I'm guessing you only want a bit of traffic from some strangers on your site. Which is fine. Make sure you link back to this thread otherwise... well that's not very nice of you to leave us behind like that!

Best of luck to your friend.

I'm going to go see what the XYZ is a tumblr! it is apparently the shiznit in the US, or so I hear.

Hey!

I am really sorry about that, we didn't know! :S

We thought that it would be a good opportunity for people to get pointers and ideas for life during and after IB, but I will make sure we check rules and regulations the next time we post!