The moment After IB exams....

Morpheus

• 3 weeks later...

School was still in session for me, so I went to the cafeteria, worrying if I failed Bio or not.

I think I ended up getting two ice cream bars, proceeding to eat both at the same time. :D

No champagne for me. :(

No one can drink in the U.S. until they're 21.

Edited by JoeGuff

Hmm I had to go back for my french exam after I had already graduated...but the other 3 grades were still in session.

So I visited my some of my teachers because I need signatures for my yearbook and then me and a couple friends went and had all y ou can eat Chinese at a local chinese place :D

"No one can drink in the U.S. until they're 21" <-pffffffffffffft.

I've only taken the Math and Spanish ones. They have it so that we take two our Junior year and four our Senior year. I don't know if that's standard practice or not. Anyways, our class walked off campus to the snowball/icecream shack across the street and got some celebratory snowballs! I kinda sulked over my lemon ice because I was sure I failed sl math. (got a 3! 3 more than I expected!)

Yeah, no drinking here until 21. Well, at least not legally.

I saw my TOK teacher and he kissed me on the cheek.

And NO- we do not have any form of romantic/sexual relationship. He is my friend and nothing more -.-

What the hell kind of a teacher kisses a student (even on the cheek)? Are you both female (cause only that would be ok)?

He's male, I'm female. I'm not sure about where you live, but we're a little more relaxed here in the UK when it comes to teacher/student friendships. Besides, like I said he's my friend. And technically, I was no longer his student because it happened AFTER my final exam.

Edited by HGBellamy
  • Like 1