UWC outline

So basically one teacher at my school says one thing and another says another and I'm not sure who to believe. One says that we get two passages to write about in 2 hours, the other that we get to choose one of those two passages and do that one in the two hours. So what's the real deal??

oh haha I usually only call it Unseen Commentary or Paper 1. oh well whatever.

in the UWC you will be given a set of paper containing a prose and a poem (both unseen, of course). if you are in SL, you'll be given guiding questions; if you are in HL, there is no guiding questions. you are to choose either prose or poem and write a commentary on it. HL students get to do it in 2 hours, SL students get to do it in 1.5 hours.

• 3 weeks later...

oh haha I usually only call it Unseen Commentary or Paper 1. oh well whatever.

in the UWC you will be given a set of paper containing a prose and a poem (both unseen, of course). if you are in SL, you'll be given guiding questions; if you are in HL, there is no guiding questions. you are to choose either prose or poem and write a commentary on it. HL students get to do it in 2 hours, SL students get to do it in 1.5 hours.

So we only have to do one? That's awesome news because we've been doing our practice ones in an hour, but in reality we get double that time :D Coolio, thanks :)