How should I prepare myself for IB this summer?

Guest Rachel.C@rego

Guest Rachel.C@rego

Hey everyone!

I just finished my GCSEs two weeks ago and on friday we had IB induction. By the end of the day, I was freaking out about IB as it is entirely different from GCSEs. I was just wondering if you guys had any tips on how I can prepare myself during the summer holidays. I've already asked to borrow some of the books I'll be studying next year but I was still hoping there is more I can do. I really want to be prepared and ready when year 12 starts.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated :)

Cheers,

Rachel

Here is my advise:

Besides reading your A1 books, your science textbooks and the syllabus, start searching for things in IBSurvival, trust me, it's great. Taking into account your subject elections you might find something that is very useful in a specific thread. I don't really know who created IBSurvival but he's a genious! I'll recommend to start thinking about your EE even though it is pretty early, it always works. Search more things about the IB in the internet, learn the general rules and the syllabus for every subject.