Minimum wage commentary

Hey everyone!!!

i am writing my econ commentary on minimum wage and I was wondering if I might include a lorenz curve to show that through minimum wage there would be better income distribution? do you guys think that would work, does it make sense?

Oh and one more question. What could the different stakeholders be that I could talk about?

THank you!!!!

it all depends on what exactly are discussed in your article.

does the article mention unemployment? what happen to the minimum wage? is it like, changing (increasing/decreasing)? then I suggest you to draw the unemployment graph (don't know what it's called, was absent when my teacher taught my class unemployment).

if your article mentions income distribution at all, yeah you may want to include Lorenz Curve. (although I'm not sure if it works. anyhow I'm just a slow SL student here)

the different stakeholders, as I said it depends on your article. what's mentioned? is there any good/service mentioned? think about consumers, producers and the government (if any is related to the problem in your article)