HL Visual Arts Artist Statement

IBStuck

I have my one, but it's not the best one you can refer to as I've realized it's **** but I was in a hurry writing it so it had to do at the time. if you like submit yours in the essay forum and I'll give it a look for you :P

thanks elsa. i will do that oce i get it typed uup... only have an outline right now, but it is ready to be typed. i will porlly do it this weekend so i will put it there soon but ther will be no rush for you to get to it. i am the only one testing this year so my teacher has given me lots of time.

Guest newman500

hey i just thought ide say somthing here cause i was looking at my teachers cd showing past examples of statements and what the examiners said but the main gist i got from it was dont just talk about what youve done or how much 'fun' it was as one person put haha, but yer talk about what you learned from exploring your cultural aspect and give examples its only 300 words so get to the point dont say anything wishy washy

thats just my two cents haha

• 3 months later...