Physics EE with magnets and solar radiation?

Gandy

I am thinking of writing my EE based upon research into how effective different magnetic arrays are at protecting against solar radiation. Would this be a good potential starting point? Is this topic original? Any advice is welcome! Thanks!

This won't work too well. All of the group 4 EEs generally require some sort of lab work and I don't think you'll be able to test the earth's magnetic field and work with solar radiation in a high school...or really anywhere O.o

With group 4 you can't just research stuff sadly. I wanted to do something on Hawking Radiation but was told no because of the whole lab thing (can't run labs on black holes :D).

This won't work too well. All of the group 4 EEs generally require some sort of lab work and I don't think you'll be able to test the earth's magnetic field and work with solar radiation in a high school...or really anywhere O.o

With group 4 you can't just research stuff sadly. I wanted to do something on Hawking Radiation but was told no because of the whole lab thing (can't run labs on black holes :D).

I was thinking more small rare earth magnets, not the earths magnetic field. And with the solar radiation aspect, i was going to look for an alternative or maybe just use what is present on a nice sunny day :) . Just trying to keep it plausable for a high school student. Thanks!