School Supplies

3 ring binders are your friend. So are big ol' notebooks and pens.

Hmmm

English A1...binder, paper

HL Biology...binder, notebook

HL History...binder, notebooks, extra pens XD

HL Art...no idea

SL Math Studies...folder, some paper...

SL Spanish...probably just a binder.

Sticky tabs/notes are also great for your textbooks so you don't have to waste time finding a certain page. Get good sticky tabs, not the ones that will fall out every week :P

I never really use highlighters but some people have a thing for highlighting every key word (and don't even get me started on colour-coding...). So if you're that kind of person, stock up on highlighters.

I like graphing display calculators (GDC)s not only for math, but for using the pen tool and doodling on my calculator when I'm bored :P You can even get some cool games and apps that are for math and some that are just for fun.

Sticky tabs/notes are also great for your textbooks so you don't have to waste time finding a certain page. Get good sticky tabs, not the ones that will fall out every week :P

I never really use highlighters but some people have a thing for highlighting every key word (and don't even get me started on colour-coding...). So if you're that kind of person, stock up on highlighters.

I like graphing display calculators (GDC)s not only for math, but for using the pen tool and doodling on my calculator when I'm bored :P You can even get some cool games and apps that are for math and some that are just for fun.

I'm that kind of person. :P I like highlighting the study guides, but not the textbooks...

Sticky notes are useful. :P I use them in my notebook, they are useful for revision.

And i never thought GDCs could be used that way! Mhm... 8-)

I had a binder and a notebook for each subject except for Visual Arts. I just love highlighting and writing all around the textbooks, it's the way I understand hard concepts. Highlight, write, and double scratch is my way of studying. I didn't use the sticky tags but they're a great tool for quick browsing.

Just paper and pen. The only stuff worth keeping (for me) was notes I made in my own time rather than in lessons. So pen and paper to make notes as we went along, but I never read them, stuff in lessons was nowhere near concise enough.

The main stuff I needed was a set of display books and the notes I made for revision. Display books are AMAZING for putting your notes in and learning from :yes: I still use them all the time today in Uni.

Also the GDC was my best friend as somebody else has said XD

A few 3-ring binders, with dividers.

Lots of really nice pens (I love the sharpie pens).

TONS OF SPIRAL RING NOTEBOOKS, I absolutely hate loose leaf notebook paper and with spiral notebooks you can keep all your notes in one spot and then organize later.

My GDC, I have an older one 83+ with some pressure spots on the screen, but it's pretty much the best thing in the world (for IB).

I would say a folder or container for every subject (even if it's a paper folder) Keep your stuff organized. If you lose something, it feels like hell lol.

Also, a Flash Drive (aka "Thumb Drive") will be very very hepful. You never know when you'll want a document from a teacher or friend (in compliance with IB rules :P) Also, your printer may break down one day, forcing you to have to print at another location.

Also, if you have a printer, spare printer ink refills is always a nice thing to have around. :)