Moving from English A2 SL to English B HL. Need suggestions!

Hi:)

I'm just wondering whether it will give a disadvantage for me if I move from english a2 sl to english b hl to get into a university in singapore that has a very competitive applicants ( I am applying for business and management btw). I always get a 5 in a2 and I've experienced a lot of pressure since I'm not really good in analyzing literary works and my grammar is not that good :(, but I am pretty sure that I can get a 6 in english b hl. My toefl score is 101/120 and I will take SAT II test in October. Do you think it will make a great difference if I move to english b hl?

Thank you very much :D

Edited by jennelizabeth

I think you should stick to A2. I believe it's a much more interesting course than english B, which is dull. Why don't you try to improve your skills in A2 rather than dropping to english B? I took spanish B HL because it was the highest level of spanish at my school, but I'd take spanish A2 if it was offered. If you're actually a competitive person you should improve your skills to the maximum level. Isn't that what your university wants? Take a deep breath and think about it. Best of luck!