what day and time are scores released?

What the above user said is correct (unless they changed it since the year I did it! :P), each school gets its own timeslot so that they don't overload the server with everybody logging in all at once, is the idea. I remember being pissed off because the school down the road got their results 4 hours earlier than we did! XD Anyway, the school has a particular timeslot for the online results only.

If you are getting the results from your IBC/school as opposed to online, then there is no particular time, and it's generally the day before the online results are released. To my knowledge, results for different subjects seem to be released at random intervals - my school called me in early because my subject combination meant I was one of only 3 whose full scores were known at that time. There's no moment when the information suddenly comes through, I think it's gradual for the schools to know. You'll just have to rely on your IBC/school to let you know when they're through!

Good luck guys ^_^

ah, ok. My IBC is going to be so kind as to email us our scores when he gets them :)I need to know when to start checking my email (I have work tomorrow afternoon, hoping my boss will be as kind as to let me use the computer to get to my email.)

well, IBC get the scores a day early, and official results are posted july 6th, so you should get them july 5(tommorow)